Swayumm is an initiative to introduce and promote Healthy and Swadeshi Food products and its Producers. Globalization of Indian economy and Satellite TV has brought various foreign products to Indian Market e.g. Soft Drinks, Chocolates, Instatant food, Chips, and Fries etc.Everyone knows these products like Pepsi, Coke, Cadbury, Maggi, Lays etc. Big advertisement, Big stars, Big budget, Big Sales. Small Swadeshi products can’t afford big budget. With introduction of Internet and Whats app Advertising has opened a small door for small sawdeshi entrepreneurs. Swayumm is an initiative to promote the healthy swadeshi food products using internet.
Benefits of Kokum
Kokum or Garcinia Indica is a fruit which is famous for its healthy and refreshing cool drink. Kokum juice is not only delicious but it also has several health benefits.
physicians have long used kokum to treat sores, prevent infection, improve digestion, alleviate diarrhea and constipation, lessen arthritis pain, cure ear infections and heal stomach ulcers. Kokum is a purple berry which has been long used in Ayurveda to prevent infection, treat sores, cure ear infections, heal stomach ulcers, improve digestion, lessen arthritis pain and alleviate diarrhea & constipation.
Kokum is a rich source of powerful anti-oxidant vitamin C in the form of citric acid, malic acid, acetic acid, ascorbic acid, hydro citric acid and hydroxycitric acid. Garcinol is the major active ingredient of Kokum and it has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It does not contain cholesterol or saturated fats. It is low in calories and rich in dietary fibres. Fresh Kokum fruit highly contains B-complex vitamins such as niacin, folates and thiamin which are co-factors of many biochemical reactions. The seed of kokum contains 23-30% oil and it is used in preparation of medicines, cosmetics and confectionery.
- Kokum juice is very popular in India especially during hot summer. It is delicious and has a cooling effect on the body. It is very refreshing drink. It not only quenches your thirst, but also helps to prevents dehydration and sunstroke due to heat.
- Kokum juice improves the digestion and appetite. It is also used to treat piles and dysentery.
- It promotes cell regeneration and repair. It helps to reduce fever and allergic reactions.
- It contains Hydroxy Acetic Acid (HCA) that helps to decrease the rate of conversion of excessive carbohydrate into fats.
- It also helps in suppression of fatty acid synthesis and lypogenesis and thus, bringing about weight loss.
- It is known to fight cholesterol strengthens the cardio-vascular system and stabilizes liver function.
- Kokum aids to weight loss. The active ingredient Hydroxy Acetic Acid (HCA) has been found to be a good anti-obesity agent as it suppresses lipogenesis and converts excess calories into glycogen thus bringing about weight loss.
- It can relieve you from gastric problems like acidity, flatulence, constipation and indigestion.
- It is low in calories and contains no saturated fats or cholesterol and is rich in dietary fibre. It regenerates fat metabolism.
- It is a very rich source of minerals like potassium, magnesium and manganese. Potassium helps to control blood pressure & heart rate and thus, it gives protection against coronary heart diseases and stroke. It also contains carbohydrates in sufficient amounts.
Benefits of Amla
The most notable benefits of amla juice include minimizing signs of aging, lowering cholesterol levels, optimizing digestion, preventing chronic disease, treating respiratory infections, stimulating the immune system and promoting growth and development, among others.
Prevents AgingHaving more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable, this juice can help prevent the signs of aging and improve the appearance of the skin. The activity of antioxidants eliminates free radicals and prevents cellular mutation, including those that cause loose skin.
Lowers Cholesterol LevelsRecent studies have found that cholesterol levels can be lowered effectively by the regular consumption of amla juice. In fact, it is now being incorporated into more treatment strategies due to its uniquely high levels of key antioxidants.
Improves Respiratory HealthIntake of amla juice has historically been used to improve respiratory health, as it can soothe inflammation and address underlying infections in your respiratory tracts.
Aids DigestionThe fiber present in amla juice helps boost your digestive health. While too much will cause constipation, a moderate amount of this juice can cut down on gastric inflammation and stimulate normal bowel movements.
Improves Heart HealthNumerous studies have been conducted on amla juice and its potential role in lowering blood pressure. The presence of potassium helps this drink reduce tension in the blood vessels and arteries, thus preventing symptoms of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
Boosts ImmunityAmla juice is rich in vitamin C and this can boost your immune system and increase your production of white blood cells.
Prevents CancerThe ellagic acid, gallic acid, and other flavonoids help this juice prevent and treat certain types of cancer. The antioxidant levels in this juice are off the charts, so they can effectively reduce free radical activity throughout the body, which is good if you are trying to lower your cancer risk.
Promotes GrowthIn reasonable quantities, amla juice has the ability to regulate blood glucose levels, which can help diabetics control their blood sugar levels and prevent dangerous drops and spikes, while also providing an ideal boost their energy levels.
Controls DiabetesIn reasonable quantities, amla juice has the ability to regulate blood glucose levels, which can help diabetics control their blood sugar levels and prevent dangerous drops and spikes, while also providing an ideal boost their energy levels.
Benefits of Lemon-Ginger
As you can see, there are so many health benefits to both lemon and ginger juices. When combined, these superfoods are the perfect addition to practically any diet and can lead to increased energy, better digestion, increased immunity and so much more. By starting your day with a shot of ginger juice with lemon, or mixing the two with a glass of water, you’re kicking your metabolism into high gear and setting yourself up to burn calories and energize your body for the entire day. Adding this mixture to cold pressed juice is another flavorful way to experience the benefits of ginger juice with lemon, and a great way to flood your body with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Tomorrow morning, wake up with ginger juice and lemon and reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of Aam Panna
Prevent ConstipationAam Panna contains great amount of fibers which helps ease digestion. Also, this beverage contains various bio-active components such as ester, aldehyde, etc which will improve the digestion system in the body. This beverage also contains Vitamin B that will help you to gain a healthy body and cleanse your intestine which will prevent you from any infectional bacteria.
Prevent DiabetesAam Panna will help people to fight against diabetes, as this beverage will help you to normalizing the blood insulin level in the body. This beverage also has a low glicemic index, which indicates that this beverage doesn’t involve in increasing the blood sugar level if you drink it up to the limit. So you shouldn’t worry about your blood sugar level while consuming this healthy drink.
Natural Cure of DiseasesAam Panna is the one of the best beverages to cure your various kind of diseases. This beverage contains an acid that immediately will encourage the secretion of the bile that would act as an intestinal antiseptic to heal the disease caused by bacterial infections. As the result, if you have some kind of liver disorders, urticaria, or jaundice, you better start to consume this beverage.
Benefits of Jamun
Jamun juice has many health and medicinal benefits. Being it a seasonal fruits, one should try to have more and more amount of Jamun juice during the month of June, July and August. Some of the amazing and surprising health benefits of jamun juice are given below.
- Drinking of Jamun juice is used to treat digestive disorders such as diarrhea, dysentery and dyspepsia.
- In case of diarrhea, jamun juice is beneficial after mixing little amount of sat in it.
- Jamun juice along with curd is good against digestive problems.
- Teeth related problems can be solved by applying jamun juice or by drinking it.
- Jamun juice is beneficial in treating of piles and hemorrhoids.
- Drinking of the fresh fruit juice helps in cough and asthma.
- Jamun juice enhances your immune system.
- It protects you from cold and acts as anti-aging agent.
- The juice of the fruits is given in spleen enlargement and urine retention.
- Jamun juice should be taken to overcome the problem of female sterility.
Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Prevents CancerProanthocyanidins are a class of flavonols which battle against tumor cells by ceasing them to partition further. These proanthocyanidins and high copper content in cashew nuts help battle against malignant cells and fends off you from colon disease. This is one of the real cashew nut benefits.
Healthy HeartCashews contain low fat substance when contrasted with different nuts and that too in the oleic corrosive structure which is sound for heart. They are without cholesterol and the cancer prevention agents present wards off you from heart infections.
Lowers High Blood PressureCashew nuts lower your blood pressure with the help of magnesium present in them.
Helps HairCopper is the mineral which enables your hair to get that shading. So on the off chance that you take cashews which are brimming with copper content, you can get that dark hair that you generally wanted.
Healthy BonesLike calcium, magnesium is likewise imperative for bone wellbeing which is the principle content in cashew nuts.
We also take Bulk Orders For Parties & Functions
Office Address:B-14/3, Best nagar,
Gajanan Maharaj Road,
Mumbai 400 104
- +91 9082088247
Please fill the form below